Sunday, 21 November 2010

The Lebron James technique...

Cartman enters the front door.

Mother: Eric Cartman, where have you been young man?

Cartman: just out doing stuff mum are my friends downstairs in the secret base?

Mother: yes they are but you are supposed to be grounded, now you are more grounded.

Cartman: (to himself) I'm going to have to use the Lebron James technique to get passed her...

Mother: Eric are you listening to me?

Cartman: mom... What should I do?

Mother: what?

Cartman: what should I do? Should I admit I made mistakes? Should I admit I've done this before? Should I write I song about how I should have stayed in my room? What should I do?

Mother: what do you mean?

Cartman: should I say I'm not a role model? Should I not listen to my conscience? It's my conscience mom, what should I do? Go back to my room and pretend nothing happened? Not jump out of window? What should I do mom? TELL ME?

Mother: I just... I... I'm gonna go make you guys some lemonade.




No comments:

Post a Comment